Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Picture Post!!

One thing we do here is spend lots of time outside. The weather has been absolutely spectacular so we are taking advantage of it. Nearly every day we take a long walk or two. This is just a random collection of pictures we've taken the last few weeks.

She hasn't gotten over her strong urge to climb a tree whenever a good "climbing one" pops up.



One of our favorite walks is to this bridge.


Lake Brownwood

Hunting for bugs. You can't ever get to close :)


The path to the bridge

I think the water is cold but they declare it's perfect.

This is such a typical scene. Eldon takes the time to explain and teach things that I've forgotten years ago 

Me and my boys

Texas sunsets.........

Mr. Mischief

Love that smile!

I'm thrilled with the fact that my children are best friends. Never mind that they pretty much have to be! The other morning they were all in Makayla's bed laughing and giggling.

I told him he had to wash dishes until the rinse sink was full. Smart boy, I must say!

Ethan crawls up here from the couch then hollers because he doesn't know how to get down.

Silence is not golden in this house

Seriously though, who could be mad?

Awe....Ethan wasn't feeling well

My Valentines Day gift from my husband. I love that he knows me so well and gets what I'll get good use out of! These are packed with history, at least the few we've watched.

School, school, school. If all continues well, she will finish up second grade before the end of April, right after her 7th birthday. I'm planning to slide right on into third with a lighter load this summer, depending what we are doing.

The Learning Palette from Usborne books. I'd recommend it to anyone! You can get several levels of wraps (the paper that goes on it) so I have some for all the children. It's a great way to keep these 2 quiet when I need to help Makayla. Plus, it's educational!
That's all for today! My children think they need a snack and we need to go outside. Ethan is running full blast and cannot be trusted outside at all. Yesterday he was across the road twice when I only turned my back. It's rare that cars go through during the week but still!
Yesterday Michael chained him up :)

2 comments:

  1. Climbing trees are the best. All of this post cracked me up. Living the life. Love it. Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete