Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Our day at Brownwood

****Makayla took pictures of her day today and put this post together. I think she did a fabulous job for a 6 year old :). ****

Today I got up and did homework.

I finished my Jr. Ranger book and got my badge. I had to promise to keep the parks clean.

We went hiking and saw lots of flowers.

This is the state plant, the Prickly Pear.


We found this cool rock on our hike. It looks like it split open.



Mom and the boys



The state flower, the Blue Bonnet

We found this cactus but we are not quite sure what it is.


We are eating a snack here.


I climbed this rock.

Mom carries Ethan in the Ergo. It's very handy. Ethan likes it.

After naps we had chips and salsa for a snack.

Then we went swimming.

I made this sand castle and Michael collected shells to make it.

Emily made this funny house.

I made this grass doll and the other things.
Makayla  King 


4 comments:

  1. Good job MaKayla. Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job MaKayla. Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, think she may have a future as a blogger!
    Good work! MaKala

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete