Sunday, February 14, 2016

Cameron Park Zoo

A few weeks ago we spent the day in Waco, Texas. It wasn't nearly long enough-there is so much more we want to explore! We drove around the Cameron Park for a while before we met friends for a picnic and trip to the zoo. We stopped at Circle Point Lookout for a few min. It overlooks the Brazos River. Gorgeous view!

Brazos River

They wanted a picture with me :)

These 2 are growing right up. Not sure how I feel about that.

Ethan loves to swing

I didn't take nearly enough pictures of this day but Bryan and Emily grilled super good burgers and had all the fixings. After watching the blackbirds begging for food, interesting people, and feeding the ducks, we had a grand time at the zoo. We bought a year membership and I'm sure we'll use it often. It comes with a huge list of reciprocal zoos and aquariums that we can get in free or half price. It's a smallish zoo which makes my feet happy.


Huge sea turtles

Lots of fun things for kids

The children love this slide that goes through the otter pool.

My girls with Emily

Because it's small zoo, we could get closer to the animals then most zoos

My 3 oldest

Monkeys

Our happy little family

Auntie Emily :) 

We had a great day and went home utterly exhausted! 


No comments:

Post a Comment