Thursday, December 10, 2015

A farwell

It's been much to long since I posted so I'm going to try and do several quick posts to catch you up. We have decided to head for Texas December 23. This has me in a wild frenzy as I try to get everything sorted and packed, according to whether it goes in storage or in the camper. And I'm trying to clean my house and keep my children in school and cook decent meals. Trust me, it's not all happening so nicely. Today a very kind lady named Angi asked if she could have my children for the day because she wanted them. Not because I asked or she felt sorry for me. But because she wanted them. I feel very, very loved. Ethan and I did a long list of errands then came home to a deathly quiet house. I am aiming to get at least 3 rooms packed and cleaned. By the way, I'm rocking Ethan and typing so don't think I'm just sitting here :) . 

Before Thanksgiving, my good friends named Maria and Betty Jane threw a farewell party for me and another friend who is moving this week. They did a lovely job and I had a wonderful time. Well, as wonderful as a farewell can be.

Pretty table, without the amazing food.

Angi made a fruit turkey!






Baby Augustine. Most beautiful rainbow baby ever.

5 female 3 year olds. The giggles were wild. 

The "young" ladies. Somehow we didn't get a picture of those slightly older then us.

2 comments: