Wednesday, December 12, 2018

An interview with Makayla

An Interview With My Family 
Living on the Road

     In my Language Arts I had to interview someone on a topic of my choice. I chose my family. This is the questions I asked them and the answers they gave:

 What is one thing you like about living on the road?
Eldon: I like the opportunity to go to new places that I have never seen before. 

My dad with us children at Big Bone Lick State Park in Kentucky in 2016.

What is your favorite state?
Monica: It is impossible to have a favorite. Every state has its own beauty in one way or another. However, the mountain states hold a special place in my heart since I grew up I Colorado.

My mom with our family on a hike to the Blue Lakes in the San Juan Mountains in Colorado in 2016.
What is your favorite National Park that you've visited?
Michael: Yellowstone is my favorite National Park because of all the cool nature. Old Faithful was my favorite thing. I also enjoyed the bison, elk, and mountain goats.

Michael and Emily with Old Faithful in the background.

If you had to settle down where would you choose?
Emily: I would live in Texas. Then we would be grandma and grandpa's neighbors. Plus, we could ride Melissa and Melody's horses.

Melody's horse that Emily likes.

Where is your favorite place to visit?
Ethan: I like to visit grandma and grandpa Beachy because grandma makes my favorite monster cookies! And I love to walk the chicken barn with grandpa.

Ethan eating cupcakes at grandma's house.

-By Makayla King

No comments:

Post a Comment