Friday, June 26, 2020

Happy Father's Day!


     Like my Mother's Day post, this Father's Day post is simply a picture post of the father's most important in my life. A picture is worth 1,000 words, and the love that shows on these is amazing. There was a few years I had to really scrounge around in the files to find a picture of Eldon with all the children but from here on out we're going to do much better with that 😜.

Eldon and I with my parents at our wedding. I'm so thankful for all he taught me, especially how to never shirk from hard work.

Eldon's parents at our wedding. There are many things I'm grateful Eldon was taught but his dad passed on the know-how of how to fix nearly anything and I've been so blessed by that many times! 

2009

2010, In PA  at the home farm.

2011, RN graduation

2012

2013

2014

2015

2016 Hovenweep National Monument, near Cortez,CO

2017

2018 Lonely Dell Ranch near Page, AZ

2019 Alligator Alley in Alabama

2020 


No comments:

Post a Comment