Sunday, May 10, 2020

Happy Mother's Day

  
 This is not going to be a big long post about motherhood, but instead a picture post (my favorite kind!). 
First, a picture of me and my mom at our wedding 12 years ago. I've learned so much from her and am blessed to have a godly mother.

Eldon and his parents at our wedding. I've learned a lot from her as well and am so thankful for all the hard work she put into raising her son well.
     This week I had a lot of fun going through some old pictures and finding all the past Mother's Day pictures that we've taken. Since Eldon has worked some of them, we don't have a picture every year but I did find one of me with the children every year. What a fun walk down memory lane!

2009

2010

2011 ( at my brother's wedding)

2012

2013

2014

2015

2016

2017

2018 (this was in June, at Mt. Rushmore, in case you can't tell 😀)

2019 (Eldon worked but the children took pictures)

2019

2020
      Being a mother has been one of the hardest things I've ever done, but also the most rewarding. I love my children so much and am so thankful God gave them to us. Happy Mother's Day to all the women who have invested in the lives of others!

No comments:

Post a Comment