Friday, September 23, 2016

New Mexico!

For several months I've been bothered by how much time I spend organizing and scrapbooking our many pictures and how much time I spend writing a blog post and adding pictures. And since it takes time, I tend to push it off and it just piles up. BUT!! We may have found a solution! I'm going to try simply posting my scrapbook pages here and adding a few words to it. This will motivate me to keep current with scrapbooking as well as be a huge time saver. Let me know if you have any other brilliant ideas :) .

So, we wanted to spend a night in New Mexico. For some reason we gravitate towards Indian Ruins in this area and Aztec did not disappoint! We loved that you could walk into and through many houses. Overall, it was a great experience and we would do it again in a heartbeat. Another big plus was the Jr. Ranger program. It was simply a brochure and they only had to answer about 10 questions instead of do 4-8 pages. Very doable!



Farmington was a big hit with us too. Eldon and I were both stunned how people (especially the Native Americans) were SO friendly! It made us realize that certain people in Cortez are a bit more uppity then we thought :). The playground we went to had a lot of work-out equipment right beside the kids stuff. Pretty nifty set-up, really! Their whole park system is pretty spectacular. All along the River Walk was small picnic areas and small playgrounds. This is a town that we would love to spend more time in. Maybe 13 weeks or so sometime :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment