Monday, February 15, 2016

Picture post!

Pictures and tidbits of our life when we are staying at mom and dads. We have a lovely place with full hook-ups right outside their chicken house. Thankfully we almost never smell it, which is amazing.

Melissa got a hold of him. It's unreal what they manage to do with scraps from moms fabric store!

My sister came all the way from Colorado for 2 days and this is the best picture I took. But, we did enjoy her visit immensely.
She came loaded with gifts :) 

Michael loves to watch my mom in her store.

Emmy and Grandpa jumping on the trampoline

Just another day and another 18,000 eggs!

He thinks he needs to be with my dad or Eldon every time he sees them go past. In fact, he likes to hang out on the couch and look out the window. I'm convinced he watches for them and starts yelling when he sees them :)

Applebees. For the first time since we have children, we have free babysitters anytime we want and our children love it. We may or may not be taking advantage of it. 

See how much they love him? I don't know who has the most fun :)

Remember a few weeks ago when I was bragging about the awesome shed Eldon built? Here's his side of it.

His work bench. I'm so happy for him to have this awesome, organized space!
Makayla wants to be an artist when she grows up. 

Dad sold all his chickens so him and Eldon scooped poop for several days.

They weren't nearly done at this point. 

It's a dirty job, that's for sure!

But they both got to run their tractors so it's safe to say that they enjoyed it!


After it was cleaned out and being put back together.

Even got the girls to help :)

It took them all day to move the slats back. I wasn't jealous at all.


My farmer boy. He is 10.5 months and walking more then crawling. 
Bedtime stories. I don't read nearly this many every night.

Making sugar cookies for Valentine Day.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment